[tei-council] version 2.0.1 p5subset.xml states "edition 2.0.0"

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 18 07:42:40 EST 2012

Given that a subset of 1. "ignore it" is potentially partly resolved by
all of us (right?) having requested an exception to whatever ABP filter
we use, it's not the worst option in the world.

2 & 3 both have the problem that is bothering Sebastian, but 3 is of
course much worse in this case (2 being in practice (a) easy and (b)
relatively minor inconvenience to anybody). I don't suppose you can
write a rewrite rule for file fragments, can you?

My preferences, therefore, are (in order): 2 - 1 - 3.

Gabby

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL