[tei-council] Bug: make geo declaring

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Jan 12 16:17:48 EST 2012

No, the consensus is on <geo> only. We're still arguing about
element (which AFAIK has always been permitted), and the removal of the
restriction for all <geo> tags to use the same coordinate system. This
change would accomplish that. Of course, before closing the ticket we
should check that all references and descriptive text are appropriately
updated, but the addition of <geo> to att.declaring alone answers the
ticket, I think, and should solve the submitter's problem.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)