[tei-council] version 2.0.1 p5subset.xml states "edition 2.0.0"

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Jan 12 12:51:16 EST 2012

> In that case, could I slip geo -> att.declaring into this one? Or would
> that be rude for a sub-decimal release?

I think that would be uncontroversial. The only arguments are over
whether <location> deserves it too (Syd, and now I, say yes, Lou says
no), but the argument for <geo> is convincing.

I would like to aim for a release next week, in which all the trivial
typos that have been reported have been fixed (I've been trying to do
those as they come in), and other simple issues like this are done. Then
we'd be able to review the remaining tickets and raise new issues in
preparation for the April meeting.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)