[tei-council] updating TCW20

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Sun Dec 18 13:34:56 EST 2011

On 18/12/11 17:03, Lou Burnard wrote:

> Well, it USED to be the case that when you add a story to the SF blog
> the story was automatically propagated to the web site, but that
> seems to have stopped working. So either that should be reinstated,
> or the editors of the website need to be pingged at the approproiate
> moment. (David and James, plz consider yourself pingged!)

Just to confirm, that Lou's news article posted on the 17th seems to
have appeared fine on the TEI-C website, so I've no idea what he is
talking about. ;-)

He may have meant that it appeared under 'Other News' instead 'TEI-C
News'.  In order to have something appear in 'TEI-C News' it needs to be
catergorised as 'News' on the TEI SF wordpress installation. Otherwise
it is treated as 'Other' and so goes into the 'Other News' category. If
one wants something to be 'sticky' (stay at the top and not expire) then
you put it in that category as well.

I've edited the post so this should automagically move to the 'News'
section when it next updates (every 15 minutes).

In answer to Kevin's original question, thanking active TEI news editors
might make them feel more valued.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,