[tei-council] Fwd: Re: Version 2.0.0 is online!

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 16 15:53:19 EST 2011

On 16 Dec 2011, at 20:39, Kevin Hawkins wrote:

>> My vote would be to wait over the weekend to see if any more gotchas emerge.
>>
>> What do other council members think?
>
> I agree with redoing 2.0.0 on Monday.

sorry, but I think 2.0.0. on Monday is the worst of all worlds.
Either its 2.0.1 on Monday, or its 2.0.0 now, before people
have had time to update.

I'm very unhappy about wrongly licensed stuff getting out in the world.

--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente