[tei-council] Fwd: Re: Version 2.0.0 is online!

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Dec 16 15:51:56 EST 2011

On 16 Dec 2011, at 20:33, Lou Burnard wrote:

> Not sure which mistake you mean. So far we have identified the following
> glitches in release 2.0.0
>
> - misspelled coordinat*
> - one erroneous occurrence of CC-BY-SA
> - messed up html pages for the reference doc

its not just one erroneous occurrence of cc-by-sa, its _the_ reference,
which permeates hundreds of other files! eg http://www.tei-c.org/release/xml/tei/schema/dtd/core.dtd

the coordinates dont matter, but the licence trumps everything in my book
and must be fixed ASAP

--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente