[tei-council] xml:lang="eng"

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Thu Dec 8 08:54:12 EST 2011

I've fixed transpose.xml. I honestly wasn't winding anyone up -- who
knows what obscure examples might have come from our community?). I'll
start fixing the CDATA islands later. There are lots of them. Some need
to be CDATA, actually -- they're pseudo-code or schema language -- but
most are I think fixable.

Breakfast time now.