[tei-council] [TEI-notify] SF.net SVN: tei:[9835] trunk/P5/Source/Specs

Pierazzo, Elena elena.pierazzo at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 28 17:02:36 EST 2011

On 28/11/2011 21:56, "Lou Burnard" <lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

>That reminds me to ask: where are the examples from zadar? have you
>checked them against the most recent schemas?

Nope, I haven't... The schema changed quite a lot lately and it is still
changing... There are three of them, one is Proust, then Austen and
Whitman. I can send them to you, but no chances for me to have them fixed
until Christmas, I fear. I can do a small portion of one of them in case
you need it, though. Sorry.