[tei-council] PH-physical

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Mon Nov 28 11:06:26 EST 2011

Re-reading rhis yet again on the train this morning, it seemed clear to
me that we need to show how to do the "embedded" transcription with
something a bit simpler than the very first example (which is the
patched up whitman text). So I have added a brief section showing how a
transcription of part of the "Bovelles" text might be embedded within it
zones. This in turn led me to realise that we need to permit definition
of zones within <line> elements, so I changed the content model accordingly.

I've checked in those and all the other changes made following comments
received here so far except Martin's latest batch. I hope to add
something Proustian to please Elena  this evening.

excelsior!

Lou