Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Sat Nov 26 03:41:29 EST 2011

I would support Martin's wording here. This is a real progress, and other threads have shown that we need to secure other pieces of the surrounding (cf. <ref>/<ptr>).
I would suggest that Martin implements this now. And that the council carries on defining a clear identification-pointing-referencing scheme.
Cheers,
Laurent