[tei-council] signed/list

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Nov 18 14:35:05 EST 2011

On 18 Nov 2011, at 18:51, Lou Burnard wrote:

>> However, it is a member of model.divBottomPart, which suggests that
>> in the past we _have_ regarded it as a block-level<signature>-like object.
>
> eh? there's no such beast as <signature> so I am not sure what you mean,

i just mean "<if we could call it signature we would>", no magic

> the div-liminal elements are all very strange beasts -- but if they
> resemble anything it's model.inter things

nevertheless, we are where we are with them; they're only allowed
as childs of <div>. we cant rewrite history at this point unless
we pacify the Wrath of Birnbaum.

--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente