[tei-council] council list .sig

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 14 10:17:46 EST 2011

Looks like the sig has been successfully cropped by my mail client, at
least. Is there a problem with my signature appearing at the bottom of
this mail?

If not, I'm in favour of keeping this change.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL