[tei-council] council list .sig

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Nov 14 10:01:15 EST 2011

OK, I am going to give this a try. I just changed the message configuration in
Mailman as you suggest. If you want to reply to this message on the list, we'll
see if it works as desired. However, it means that most messages distributed by
the list will have two .sig's (because most people have standard .sig blocks
appended to their email), and I'm not sure the result will be better than the
previous state of things,

David

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011, Piotr Bański wrote:

> How about preceding the .sig with '-- ' and a newline, instead of the
> (aesthetic, I admit) sequence of underlines, to save on the amount of
> quoted text? Most e-mail clients would then automatically cut it off
> when quoting text in replies.

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA