[tei-council] minutes/release deadline

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Nov 11 23:59:14 EST 2011

Hi Lou,

On 11-11-11 11:16 PM, Lou Burnard wrote:
> Up until very recently, minutes of all TEI meetings have always been
> encoded in a simple subset of TEI lite.

Where is this schema?

> The UVA site renders them
> dynamically, but if you want to see the source you can do so very
> simply.

I just noticed there's an XML View link at the bottom of the page --
didn't know that was there. However, the XML shows no link to the schema.

> I think David states the advantages of doing so rather well. Drafting
> them on the wiki is fine if you want to facilitate group editing, but
> minutes are a matter of record which should be fixed at some point.

As soon as everybody is done editing, then, I'll start encoding them.
The process for doing this should be made explicit somewhere, though,
and the schema should be available.