[tei-council] minutes/release deadline

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Fri Nov 11 17:02:19 EST 2011

Should I turn them all into TEI then, and pass them to David for
publication on the site? If so, I think I'll wait for all changes to be
made by the rest of Council.

Who TEI-ed the previous minutes? Is there a schema for them? Can I see
the XML? There doesn't seem to be an XML link on the page, which means
they're not actually available as TEI, nor would anyone know they were TEI.

I did do the last day in TEI, but now they've been wiki-edited, my TEI
doesn't match the agreed version, so I'll have to mark them up again.