[tei-council] Thisare the droids you are looking for

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Mon Nov 7 10:20:26 EST 2011

(I meant outstanding genetic-proposal-related tickets, if you think it
would be useful to get some more info before tomorrow; naturally I can
try to locate them myself, I was just wondering if there are some
must-reads hidden under titles that do not necessarily mention 'genetic'
in their descriptions; nothing urgent, just a possible bonus)