[tei-council] Ticket triage : greenery (FRs)

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Nov 4 07:37:15 EDT 2011

On 2011-11-02 21:53, Lou Burnard wrote:
> And here are the 15 "feature request" tickets in the GREEN category:
>
> 3408683	hyphenation section doesn't reference pc at force
> 3282689	replace 'file' with 'document'
> 3266021	dictionary entires with a single sense
> 3051750	choice of schema language when using the TEI
> 3041605	update list of Council members
> 3415411	Split certainty/precision/respons from model.glossLike
> 3296398	add hi to figDesc
> 3284811	att.internetMedia's @mimeType should get data.word+ datatype
> 3046288	allow f to contain pcdata

Accept all.

> 3293070	enhancement of notes and examples in ref-del

Accept. Plus consider Kevin's note to revisit examples under gap/@reason
in this light.

> 3263971	inheritance of @xml:lang

Accept Lou's wording. Many documents will still be fine with a single
@xml:lang on tei:TEI.

> 3210946	examples for digital facsimile

What is the proposed resolution?

> 3064014	provide suggested values for rs at type

I'd like to see some of the values that we propose giving as examples
for rs/@type. The BBN list doesn't make that obvious to me.

> 3275613	make textLang usable in bibliographies

Accept, with the proviso that I'd also like an answer to Kevin's
question about textLang's membership of MSDescription.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL