[tei-council] Budget and Cost Saving for next year

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Wed Nov 2 11:40:01 EDT 2011

How exhilaratingly cruel... Announcing their potential deprecation could
be a way to poll the community for how much they are needed.

The functionality behind them *is* needed, and would have to be recast
as individual attributes (@from, @to, ... many, I'm afraid, and in need
of discussion and standardization).

And, even dead, they are *so* elegant, sigh. They look much better than
Lenin.