[tei-council] tcw21 updated

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Wed Oct 19 17:29:58 EDT 2011

On 19/10/11 19:13, Martin Holmes wrote:

> <listChange>  is shown as an empty element, which surely can't be
> correct. I know it can contain<change>; I'm still not sure whether it
> can also contain<listChange>.

Doh! Thanks for spotting and reporting this blunder! I forgot to change
its content model when I changed its name. Now fixed.

> <listChange>  also shows as only being available in header:creation, but
> presumably it's also going to be available in header: revisionDesc?

Nope. The idea is to use profileDesc/creation/listChange/change for
changes in the creation of a text and revisionDesc/change for changes in
the encoded version (as at present)