[tei-council] tcw21 updated

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Oct 19 14:13:37 EDT 2011

This looks very thorough and clear. I noticed a couple of things, though
-- apologies if they're just temporary side-effects of the way the draft
was generated, rather than actual errors:

<http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw21.html#listChange>

<listChange> is shown as an empty element, which surely can't be
correct. I know it can contain <change>; I'm still not sure whether it
can also contain <listChange>.

<listChange> also shows as only being available in header:creation, but
presumably it's also going to be available in header: revisionDesc?

Similarly, <change>
(<http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw21.html#change>) is
listed as occurring only in:

header: revisionDesc
msdescription: recordHist

when presumably it should also be in:

derived-module-testgenetic: listChange

On 11-10-19 10:34 AM, Lou Burnard wrote:
> I've now updated the document  at
> http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/Council/Working/tcw21.html having
> checked all its examples against the schema it generates, and in line
> with recent discussion here.
>
> I'd much appreciate any further comments from Council members. My next
> step will be to actually integrate the changes described by this working
> document into the source of the Guidelines herself, so now is a good
> moment to pipe up if you have any major reservations or misgivings about
> them.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)