[tei-council] Order, order (was re: layers again)

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 18 07:51:34 EDT 2011

A more serious difference, I have just remembered, is that the proposed
element for grouping <change>s together is defined in the genetic world
as being recursive, which the existing <revisionDesc> most definitely is
not.

Existing content model for revisionDesc: (list | change+)
Proposed content model for genetic-style revisionDesc: (revisionDesc |
change+)

I now think this is sufficiently different that it is probably better to
introduce a new <listChange> element after all.