[tei-council] agenda items

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 4 04:43:09 EDT 2011

On 4 Oct 2011, at 09:19, Laurent Romary wrote:

> It seems that I will have to be back home on Friday night in any case. I can compile some slides though to make a short, but strategic report. Which leads me to two questions to the council:
> - who would be willing to represent me to give the report?

I am willing (although not wanting to stand in others way :-})

> - could you all send me proposals on a) achievements from the council to put forward and b) strategic priorities (seen also as things we will debate on in Paris)

some starting points, not exhaustive:

achievements:
    * genetic inclusion (albeit unfinished)
    * music representation
    * move of TEI Guidelines build to continuous integration server
    * all the small changes needed to bring Epidoc  fully conformant

strategic priorities
    * finish genetics
    * bring TPC texts schema into pure subset of TEI P5 by changing TEI or recommending change to TCP

--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente