[tei-council] agenda items

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Tue Oct 4 04:19:55 EDT 2011

It seems that I will have to be back home on Friday night in any case. I can compile some slides though to make a short, but strategic report. Which leads me to two questions to the council:
- who would be willing to represent me to give the report?
- could you all send me proposals on a) achievements from the council to put forward and b) strategic priorities (seen also as things we will debate on in Paris)
Laurent

Le 3 oct. 2011 à 17:59, John Unsworth a écrit :

>> I echoe Sebastian on the request of having a report on the Council
>> activities.
>
> OK--perhaps Laurent can put together that report, and let me know how long it will take?

Laurent Romary
INRIA & HUB-IDSL
laurent.romary at inria.fr