[tei-council] TEI Licensing

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Fri Sep 30 16:17:25 EDT 2011

Dear all,

There's one more wrinkle worth stretching while we're at it:

http://wiki.tei-c.org/index.php/Bibl2struct.xslt

This is a piece of code, licensed under both GPL (see the comment) and
GFDL (see the bottom of the page). Let's please return to the thread on
yanking code from the wiki, at some point. SVN and github were mentioned
in this context, perhaps we could turn that into a policy of sorts and
also update/change the licensing of the wiki, which, as usual, will
receive a bit of new input around the MM?

Best,

  P.