[tei-council] TEI Licensing

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Sat Oct 1 00:52:18 EDT 2011

I'll come back to this in my formulation, but I have now grasped the idea that what counts is not what we know (or at times) as being software, but what the user will do with the stuff: namely in tegrate i a piece of software (cf. the Oxygen case) or integrate in other communicative matter (e.g. a tutorial, book, etc.)