[tei-council] P5 source, modifying class atts at the base level.

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Sep 30 07:02:42 EDT 2011

On 30 Sep 2011, at 10:31, Laurent Romary wrote:

> On the contrary, we know since a while that we aim at achieving the same behavior for TEI internal and TEI external specs... (motto is: "less magic!")

I agree with you about desirable aim. Lou is, however, broadcasting a not-unreasonable concern over the very essence
of the process. If you buy into that (which I don't) then it blows your idea out of the water.

but still, your example to me on Tuesday _is_ much simpler and  can be regarded as a bug in processing. Its less
clear that James' abbr/@type is a bug report or not.
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group