[tei-council] Support for P4: Draft announcement.

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 28 10:34:46 EDT 2011

On 28/09/11 14:46, Laurent Romary wrote:
> Hi James,
> Very good presentation text, but do we need to be registered to the survey monkey thing to actually answer?
> Laurent

No, you should not be prompted to register or anything like that.
Why? Did you get such a prompt?  I've just tested in a couple
browsers and not got a problem. You just follow the link, click
'Next' to go to the next page to fill in the survey, click 'Done'
at the end. Registration at SurveyMonkey should not be required
to fill in the survey. It does require javascript though, apologies.

OUCS has an 'unlimited' (but not 'professional') account at
surveymonkey and it is this which I'm (ab)using to make the
survey. I will make all the data available back to Council of course.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,