[tei-council] TEI Licensing

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Sep 28 07:20:29 EDT 2011

On 28 Sep 2011, at 11:48, James Cummings wrote:

> Did we come to any sort of conclusion on the TEI Licensing
> discussion? (Not that I could tell by re-reading the thread...)
> i.e. something that could result in some actions?

I thought we had agreed on having <licence> as a member of model.availabilityPart,
with a content model of macro.specialPara. ie "3. licence as div-like object" from your mail
of 22nd August, which I see then I implemented the same day.
--
Stormageddon Rahtz
Head of Information and Support Group

Sólo le pido a Dios