[tei-council] TEI: questions for candidates and continuing committee members

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Sep 26 21:37:21 EDT 2011

John is collecting all the responses and will forward them to me for
posting on tei-c.org. In the past we have always put the candidate
statements in the section of the website corresponding to the annual
Members Meeting, for example
http://www.tei-c.org/Membership/Meetings/2010/mm52.xml. This is a public
document for anyone to see, not just the electors.

David

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011, Martin Holmes wrote:

> I sent mine to John Walsh, but I assume they'll all be public ahead of
> the election, won't they?
>
> Cheers,
> Martin
>
> On 11-09-26 09:49 AM, Lou Burnard wrote:
>> On 26/09/11 17:37, Piotr Bański wrote:
>>> Dear John, dear John, and dear Council,
>>>
>>> I enclose my take on John Unsworth's questions below, with apologies for
>>> the delay in replying, and also for the verbosity of some of the replies.
>>>

>> Dear Piotr
>>
>> Thanks for sharing your comments here. I don't agree entirely with all
>> that you say, but I am very glad you've decided to share them with us.
>> Maybe others will follow your example.
>>
>> As you probably noticed, James has already posted his on his blog at
>> http://blogs.oucs.ox.ac.uk/jamesc/, and I took the liberty of adding my
>> own (much less well articulated) as a comment to that. But that's
>> probably not a very practical solution for the whole council!
>>

>> Lou

>> PLEASE NOTE: postings to this list are publicly archived
>>

> --
> Martin Holmes
> University of Victoria Humanities Computing and Media Centre
> (mholmes at uvic.ca)

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA