[tei-council] support for P4

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Sep 26 12:29:32 EDT 2011

No, I know we can't avoid any mention of the term "P6" leaking out there
ever, I just think where we're specifically asking for feedback, we
should be asking what sorts of technological advances and changes people
want/foresee, without pre-judging the question of whether this would be
big enough to warrant another "P" increment or not. (I'm hoping not, at
least for a while yet.)

(For the record, my answer to John's questionnaire used the words "red
herring" with reference to the P6 question.)

Email: gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tel: +44 (0)20 7848 1388