[tei-council] code vs. wiki licensing

Piotr Bański bansp at o2.pl
Mon Sep 12 13:28:31 EDT 2011

I suggested SVN exactly to be able to keep this stuff together, although
I'm less than happy with SVN (and e.g. the way it messes up symlinks).

Github OTOH has the advantage of offering personal accounts (so no one
has to be made member of the TEI project @SF only in order to submit his
snippet), and possibly the disadvantage of requiring extra actions from
those of us active at SF. Go figure... :-)

  P.