[tei-council] Fwd: TEI licensing issues

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Fri Sep 9 09:16:49 EDT 2011

I very much agree with Piotr's point here: keeping an attribution clause
on TEI output is not about enforcement or giving us the opportunity to
sue people if they forget to cite us, but just of generally expecting to
be cited and attributed. (By the same token, when would we ever enforce
a no-derivatives clause?)

Multi-license ftw.

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL