[tei-council] Paris trip: what are the arrangements?

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Tue Sep 6 09:32:02 EDT 2011

Hi Martin,
We're finalizing the local organization with Lou, but I can confirm we'll try to work full time on 7-9, probably starting at 10 on Monday and ending at 15/16.00 on Wednesday.
Meeting place will be:
Inria
23 avenue d'Italie
75013 Paris
and you can start looking around for the most optimal accommodation (you can use things like HRS.com).

Staying on there is definitely your own choice. Since we leave it open for people to choose their best place in Paris, it's up to you.
Cheers,
Laurent

Le 4 sept. 2011 à 05:56, Martin Holmes a écrit :

> Hi Laurent,
>
> I'm getting around to planning and booking the Paris trip, and wondering exactly what the arrangements are. I'm also thinking of staying on a few days to meet with family after the trip. Can you tell me:
>
> - What's the time and place of our first session?
>
> - Where are we staying?
>
> - Is it possible to stay on there (at my own expense, obviously) after the meeting?
>
> Cheers,
> Martin
> --
> Martin Holmes