[tei-council] genetic draft -- from Brett, pt. 2

Brett Barney bbarney2 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Thu Aug 25 10:52:15 EDT 2011

Ah, thanks.

Brett, quickly casting about for a way to dry damp powder.

P. S. The meaning of the p. s. is cryptic to me. Was it a tease?

Brett Barney
Research Associate Professor
Center for Digital Research in the Humanities, University of
Nebraska-Lincoln
http://cdrh.unl.edu

tei-council-bounces at lists.village.Virginia.EDU wrote on 08/25/2011 09:41:09
AM: