[tei-council] <licence>

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Mon Aug 22 13:19:46 EDT 2011

Right right right! Because, as we haven't mentioned here, licensing is
not the only sort of information you might include in <availability>.
(Where to go and get it, under whose authority it is released, what
larger collection this file may be part of, etc.)

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL