[tei-council] TCM47 minutes

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Aug 19 05:21:16 EDT 2011

On 18/08/11 19:08, Martin Holmes wrote:
> Thanks to both of you for a fantastic job. I second Elena: I think you
> should do this every time. (;-))

No really, it was Lou's wisdom which took my chicken scratchings
and turned them into English. I also notice I don't contribute as
much when I'm taking notes... but maybe what you are all trying
to tell me is that this is a good thing?!

> I noticed this:
> 	"for the next couple weeks"
> which seems to need "of" (unless it's OK in US English).

Corrected.

> And this:
> 	"LR spared Council from summarising in depth "
> which I think suggests that Council would be doing the summarizing.
> Should it be:
> 	"LR spared Council an in-depth summary of "

Corrected.

On 18/08/11 19:52, Brett Barney wrote:
 > Since I've already opened my mouth, I'll also note that to my
untutored
 > American eye the period after the day of the month (11. August
2011) looks
 > like a typo, though I realize it's more likely just a cultural
thing. If
 > it's required where you are, fair enough.

It was indeed just a typo.  Corrected.

Laurent: Perhaps you should announce the minutes on TEI-L?

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,