[tei-council] TCM47 minutes

Julianne Nyhan julianne.nyhan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 04:10:40 EDT 2011

>All the good bits were Julianne ... All the mistakes are mine.
Of course that is not the case - thanks James for your invaluable
contribution and the same to Lou.
Julianne

On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 6:55 PM, James Cummings <
james.cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:

> All the good bits were Julianne, with some significant rewrites by Lou.
> (Who we spied on while he was doing them in a Google doc.)
>
> All the mistakes are mine.
>
> JamesC
> --
> James Cummings, InfoDev, OUCS, University of Oxford (via phone)
>
> "Pierazzo, Elena" <elena.pierazzo at kcl.ac.uk> wrote:

Dr Julianne Nyhan,
(UCL & Universitaet Trier)

*Direct Line:* +44 (0)20 7679 7206)
*Fax:*  +44 (0)20 7383 0557)
*Office:* G15a, Department of Information Studies, Foster Court, University
College London, WC1E 6BT, U.K.

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/infostudies/julianne-nyhan/
http://germazope.uni-trier.de/Projects/KoZe2/
http://epu.ucc.ie/theses/jnyhan/