[tei-council] @sortKey -- haven't we discussed this?

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Wed Aug 17 18:36:14 EDT 2011

I've just been looking at this ticket:

<http://purl.org/TEI/FR/2984463>
Add @sortKey to <bibl> - ID: 2984463

The last comment on it was 2010, we have discussed this recently (the
end of May), and I think the consensus was that there was justification
for creating a class att.sortable, to which <bibl>, <biblStruct>,
<list*> and <msDesc> would belong, but I can't find any subsequent action.

Did we just lose track of this one? If so, I'm happy to create a
fully-detailed feature request for att.sortable.

Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)