[tei-council] [TEI-L] Changes on the TEI Board (fwd)

James Cummings James.Cummings at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 16 11:56:05 EDT 2011

On 16/08/11 16:08, Martin Holmes wrote:
> If we believe in transparency, then our statement to the board will be
> public, as will our statement to the community as a whole; so everyone
> will read both of them. Given that, is there any point in making two
> statements? Shouldn't we just make one?

I'd agree with that. And since these archives are public I
encourage us to post it here (as well as sending it to the board
and posting it to TEI-L).

Of course, the Board may issue a statement before then which
resolves/clarifies/reassures us on these matters thus rendering
our statement a bit stale, however I'd argue it is still
important to make it.

-James

--
Dr James Cummings, InfoDev,