[tei-council] [TEI-L] Changes on the TEI Board (fwd)

Gabriel Bodard gabriel.bodard at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Aug 16 12:12:18 EDT 2011

I agree too. I don't see how a Board statement would substantially alter
or diminish the need for our statement, given that we're not (I imagine)
engaging with the reason behind their actions--because we don't know
them, but also because that's not what anyone is objecting to at this
point--but rather at the secretive and seemingly autocratic way this was
handled, which I imagine is not going to be diminished by any post-facto
explanation.

But I shouldn't pre-empt.

Speak to you all tomorrow,

--
Dr Gabriel BODARD
(Research Associate in Digital Epigraphy)

Department of Digital Humanities
King's College London
26-29 Drury Lane
London WC2B 5RL