[tei-council] [TEI-L] Changes on the TEI Board (fwd)

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Aug 15 17:31:48 EDT 2011

Before I confirm, can someone check my calculations? As far as I can
see, no-one is on CET at the moment, because they're all on CEST, but
assuming the CET is correct, it would be 1 hour ahead of UTC, which is 7
hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time (daylight saving time in the
Pacific zone). So that would be 7 am my time. Is that right?

If so, I can attend.

I wish all these summer times and daylight savings times had never existed.

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)