[tei-council] [TEI-L] Changes on the TEI Board (fwd)

Martin Holmes mholmes at uvic.ca
Mon Aug 15 15:19:18 EDT 2011

I for one would love to know what the actual disagreement was about.
I've trawled through the #teiputsch tweets and I can't make head or tail
of it. Prior to this, I hadn't heard anything about conflict or division
in the board.

Who actually attended the meeting, who voted against Martin, and what
was their beef with him?

--
Martin Holmes
(mholmes at uvic.ca)