[tei-council] 'TEI: Frequently Asked Questions' international (fwd)

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon Aug 15 13:11:56 EDT 2011

Dear Council,

See the attached query from someone who wants to publish a Ukrainian translation
of the TEI FAQ webpage on her blog. I asked for clarification on whether she
also wanted to see it added to the official site and she replied, "I was
thinking to place this translation on my own blog. I guess in this way my
readers can easily find all materials they are interested in. As a donation into
the TEI, I can put a link into my translation, when it is ready, to the original
source of materials."

Assuming she will add a credit line indicating permission received from us, is
this okay with everyone? If I hear no serious objections from anyone within a
couple of days I will authorize this,

David