[tei-council] [tei-board] SIG coordinator

Pierazzo, Elena elena.pierazzo at kcl.ac.uk
Tue Jul 26 10:25:15 EDT 2011

Hi David,

I certainly prefer not to have my own email address in the way it is now,
but I rather prefer not to have an alias either (too many things to look
at...). I know that means you have to change the name of the coordinator
each tim it changes, but his is not suppose to happen that often is it?
And you have to change the name anyway so my proposal would rather be to
to something like this:

(currently Elena Pierazzo [elena [.] pierazzo [at] kcl [.] ac [.] uk] ...

or similar. Is that possible? Unless people prefer another approach. Do
the chair of the Council and Board or other roles have email aliases?

Best
Elena

Dr Elena Pierazzo
Lecturer in Digital Humanities