[tei-council] [tei-board] SIG coordinator

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Tue Jul 26 10:18:03 EDT 2011

Currently, there is no email alias for the SIG coordinator. Should we create
one, e.g. SIG-coordinator at tei-c.org?

That we, we would not have to hard-code the email address on our SIG information
page at http://www.tei-c.org/Activities/SIG/rules.xml (which now carries Susan's
name--should I change to Elena right away?).

David

On Tue, 26 Jul 2011, Laurent Romary wrote:

> Dear all,
> It's my pleasure to announce that Elena has agreed to act as SIG coordinator for the council. I guess she can already be included in the SIG grant selection committee.
> Laurent

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA