[tei-council] <notatedMusic> changes required

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Fri Jul 8 08:09:49 EDT 2011

We should make the next release before the MM. This is why we need to be pragmatic in
a) finalizing the notatedMusic
b) waiting for the next f2f to have an in depth and visionary discussion about pointing
So please try to decouple the 2 issues and see whether, we can move forward with an untyped ptr  in the current setting.