[tei-council] <notatedMusic> changes required

Sebastian Rahtz sebastian.rahtz at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 7 17:33:28 EDT 2011

On 7 Jul 2011, at 21:23, Martin Holmes wrote:

> He doesn't make any claims about what could or should be done with the
> content, whatever it is.

I quote from  Raffaele from 29th June:

"

> and I am making a web page, it is clear that the default expectation is of _rendering_
> bar1.xml if I can, rather than providing a hyper link to it?

This is correct."

Personally, I'd use rend="transclude" not type, as I am an old-skool
"rend is a command not a transcription" man :-}
Head of Information and Support Group, Oxford University Computing Services

Sólo le pido a Dios
que el futuro no me sea indiferente