[tei-council] Restoring Council-only posting rules

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Wed Jun 29 09:36:04 EDT 2011

Council,

Is it all right if I restore the rule for the tei-council list that restricts
posting to list subscribers (plus other designated email addresses)? I changed
things last week to allow anyone to post to the list with moderation, to allow
people from Google to participate, but for the last two days I have received
nothing but spam email to the list (10-20 messages per day). So I would prefer
to restore the tighter security.

Any arbitrary person can be added as a legal sender to tei-council; I just need
to add their email address to the configuration panel. So if you have
collaborators who need the ability to post, just send me their email
address(es).

David

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA