[tei-council] Fwd: Some more on notatedMusic to the council

Lou Burnard lou.burnard at retired.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jun 29 04:02:28 EDT 2011

One of the (possible) benefits of coming into a discussion late is that
the discussion may have boiled down to a few fairly simple issues. So am
I over simplifying if I say that the issue is just about whether <ptr
type="embed"> (or some sugared variant thereon) would meet the requirement?

I must say I had thought that the proposal was to make the musicNotation
element itself such a sugared variant on a pointer. Why won't that work
any more?