[tei-council] Nominating committee

Laurent Romary laurent.romary at inria.fr
Wed Jun 22 16:11:22 EDT 2011

Let us see if we have someone volunteering who does explicitly not wish to run. If not, I would tend to be flexible with this and rely on everyone's ethics to make sure no one uses the privileged position of being in the nominating committee
Let us also remember that we all do what we are doing in the TEI on a voluntary basis, which should always make us think of ways of encouraging participation rather than thinking of establishing more administrative constraints, with the risk of making many people run away from us.